Acceptance by Use
We reserve the right to change these Terms at any time. You are responsible for reading and evaluating the Terms as they are revised.
If you do not agree to the Terms, you are not permitted to browse the Fireclaw.uk website and/or utilize any of its services. Please delete your account and leave immediately.
By accessing and browsing the Fireclaw.uk website, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE FIRECLAW.UK WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. Fireclaw LLP is not liable for any personal injury or property damage, or any other harm or loss of any nature whatsoever, resulting from use and/or access of the Fireclaw.uk website. You understand and agree you may be exposed to communications, including but not limited to public posts and posts by Fireclaw LLP, that are inaccurate, objectionable, offensive, or indecent, and you agree to waive, and subsequently do waive, any legal or equitable rights you have or may have against Fireclaw LLP with respect to the content.
By accessing and browsing the Fireclaw.uk website, you agree to the following:
- You are at least 18 years of age, or have specific legal guardian or parental consent, and are fully able to enter into this legal, binding agreement, being the Terms.
- You affirm that you are over the age of 13. The Fireclaw.uk website is not intended for children 13 and under.
- You will not transmit any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, bots, scrapers, or related programming through or to the Fireclaw.uk website.
- You will not alter, modify, or change the Fireclaw.uk website or any portion of it, including security features, except as expressly permitted by Fireclaw LLP.
- You will not engage in any illegal (contrary to applicable local, national and international laws) activities on, to, or through the Fireclaw.uk website.
Fireclaw LLP will do its best to maintain the website and release accurate information through it. However, Fireclaw LLP cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the Fireclaw.uk website and is not liable for any: (1) errors, mistakes, opinions, or inaccuracies with regard to content; (2) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our website; (3) any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind resulting from the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available through the Fireclaw.uk website; (4) any unauthorized access to our secure servers and the personal and/or financial information contained within; (5) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses and the like which may be transmitted to or through the Fireclaw.uk website by any third party.
The Fireclaw.uk website may contain links to or from third party websites. Fireclaw LLP has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content of any third party websites. Subsequently, Fireclaw LLP has no control over and assumes no responsibility for any product, service or event offered by a third party through advertisements on the Fireclaw.uk website. Fireclaw LLP recommends using your best judgement to exercise caution where appropriate.
Fireclaw LLP does not endorse and is not responsible for the opinions, recommendations, or advice of any users of the Fireclaw.uk website. Fireclaw LLP cannot and will not be responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety or intellectual property rights of or relating to any type of communication on or through the Fireclaw.uk website. Fireclaw LLP will not be a party to or monitor, and assumes no responsibility for, any communication or results of communication between you and a third party, including but not limited to other users. Fireclaw LLP recommends using your best judgement to exercise caution where appropriate.
In order to access the Fireclaw.uk website, you will be required to register an account. By registering an account, you agree to the following in addition to all other applicable terms:
- You will use your own accurate personal information, and if applicable, financial information to register. You will not register on someone else’s behalf without their express permission.
- You will be responsible for all of the activity on your account, including the security of your account and communications and/or content (anything posted publicly or through private messaging on the Fireclaw.uk website to any other user).
- In the event of a security breach, you are still responsible for all of the activity on your account. Keep your password secure. Fireclaw LLP recommends changing it periodically. In the event of a security breach (a hacked account), you will notify Fireclaw LLP’s support staff immediately after discovery.
- You will not solicit personal information from the accounts of other Users.
- You will not spam (including commercial solicitation, political campaigning, chain letters and the like) other users.
- You will not use the account for commercial purposes, except as expressly provided herein and/or with express written consent from Fireclaw LLP.
- Fireclaw LLP reserves the right to remove or delete anything it feels is objectionable at its sole discretion without prior notice.
Fireclaw LLP reserves the rights to terminate any type of account at its sole discretion, without prior notice. If you would like your account to be terminated, please email Fireclaw LLP’s support team.
Provided you abide by the Terms, Fireclaw LLP grants you permission to access the Fireclaw.uk website for personal use and/or limited commercial use as expressly permitted herein.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, shall Fireclaw LLP be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages whatsoever. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction. You hereby release and waive any and all claims, liability, and causes of action against Fireclaw LLP arising from or in connection with your use of the Fireclaw.uk website.
Fireclaw LLP graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are trademarks, registered trademarks, or trade dress of Fireclaw LLP or its affiliates in the United Kingdom and/or other countries. These trademarks, registered trademarks, and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without the express written consent of Fireclaw LLP, or in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among consumers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Fireclaw LLP. All other trademarks not owned by Fireclaw LLP that appear on the website are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Fireclaw LLP. Unless otherwise specified, all software used on this site is the property of Fireclaw LLP or its affiliates and is protected by United Kingdom and international copyright laws.
Any other intellectual property, as well as any information and material that appears on the Fireclaw.uk website belongs to Fireclaw LLP unless otherwise specified.
You agree not to copy and/or adapt the code used to generate the Fireclaw.uk website and all the graphic material that it offers, including buttons, bars, fonts, logos, photographs or other material not specified under these Terms, without the express permission of Fireclaw LLP.
Digital Comic User Agreement
For the Purposes of this Agreement:
“Digital Comics” means digitized comic books, including single issues, series and collections, audio or video components, and other digital content provided hereunder.
Use of Digital Comics
Fireclaw LLP grants you a limited, non-transferable, revocable, personal license to access, download, and use the digital comics, subject to the following terms:
• You shall not share, lend, lease, rent, sell, license, sublicense, transfer, copy, reproduce, display, distribute, or otherwise make any digital comic available to any other person, to the extent that doing so requires making a copy of the digital comic (i.e. a hard drive copy, flash memory, a printed copy, etc.). Digital comics may only be shared by sharing the device containing the original digital copy.
• You shall not alter, modify or otherwise change any digital comics or related material, except for adding annotations or highlights for your own personal use.
• You shall not create derivative works of any digital comic or related material.
• You shall not use any data miner, crawler, or other automated means to access or index any digital comic or related material, including but not limited to any associated metadata relating to the digital comic.
• You may transfer digital comics between your own personal computers or e-reader devices, if those devices are strictly for your own personal use.
Fireclaw LLP reserves the right to modify or discontinue the offering on its website of any digital comic at any time. If any digital comic should become unavailable before download but after purchase, your sole and exclusive right will be a refund of the price paid for the material.
Some digital comics may not remain available to re-download, if for example, Fireclaw LLP no longer has the necessary rights or permissions to the material, or otherwise determines to no longer make the digital comic available. Digital comics already downloaded to your own personal computer or other device will not be affected.
Once purchased and downloaded or accessed, no refunds can be given for digital material already supplied to the purchaser or recipient.
Ownership of Digital Content
All intellectual property rights, including and without limitation, copyrights, trademarks and patent rights in and to the digital comics and related material remain the sole property of Fireclaw LLP. No title or license right is granted to you except as expressly indicated in this agreement.
If any term or provision of these Terms is held void, invalid, inoperative, or otherwise unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, then no other term or provision will be consequently affected, and the remaining terms and provisions will remain in full force and effect.
Fireclaw LLP reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of the website at any time.
Fireclaw LLP reserves all rights not expressly granted herein.
Nothing in the Terms and Conditions of Use shall be deemed to confer any third party rights or benefits.